Search this blog

27 January 2011

Ar rahman's simplicity, say's he is no sachin tendulkar

Even though he is a world wide celebrity he maintains his much loved simplicity and still wants to be unknown. In a recent interview he has expressed his view about sachin tendulkar and his views about his oscar nominations and his hope of winning the same. He said,"I'm no Sachin Tendulkar. Whenever he takes the field, people expect him to score a century. I will try my best to live upto fans' expectations, but it's not possible to get an Oscar always."

The competition is tough this year. "We have seen some outstanding work last year and many great artists are in the list. Anyone can win this award," said Rahman, "so if I see a new person win the Oscar this time, I will be happy. Awards should act as an encouragement to new talent. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing the industry getting flooded with great talent who make things exciting."

No comments:

Post a Comment