Search this blog

16 November 2009

Ar rahman rockz kolkatta


Rahman magic works again. At kolkata concert spectators were speechless after the concert. They were held spellbound for three hours by Ar rahman at salt lake stadium.
"Yeh haseen wadiyan yeh khula aasmaan" from roja, "Kehna hai kya" and "Tuhi re" from bombay,were some of the songs sung at the concert. sadhana also rocked the crowd with "Jiya jale jaan jale"
Rahman took the control then with his harmonium. He enthralled audiences with "khwaja khwaja" (my favourite) and "maula maula"
"In Los Angeles, when somebody asked me which audience appreciated your music the best, I could only think of Kolkata," said Rehman who was performing here after six years.

Recalling his past experience in the city, he said: "If I have to hug each one of you, it would take me two years but I would still do that."

Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.

No comments:

Post a Comment