Search this blog

11 November 2009

Now as a teacher


Ar rahman is planned to include Micheal Jackson as a subject at his music school(K.M. music conservatory). He will give the first lecture on Micheal Jackson's life, music and his influence on his fans.
"I have been inspired by Michael and his works for years now. I had met him and though he was such a big star, he was always a very humble human being. That really touched and inspired me. I think he was an inspiration for an entire generation. His music must have influenced countless musicians across the world and it would be an honour for me to have the students of my music school learn and discuss the artist of the century," Rahman told DNA.

Protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker - duplicate content and unique article detection software.

No comments:

Post a Comment